High-Tech Facility Research Center, Yen Tjing Ling Industrial Research Institute at National Taiwan University
Enhancing performance of next-generation smart factories for high-tech industries through A.I. technologies, machine learning, manufacturing process, automation, environmental management and compliance. Adjunct to SEMI High-Tech Facility Committee, advancing crucial technologies (i.e., IT, fault detection and isolation) for ICs, optoelectronics, telecommunications, and biomedical industries.
Strategic communications firms, including Edelman, Ketchum
Team leader, business development, and strategist. Clients included brands, talent, and regulated industries (pharmaceuticals, healthcare, finance — market entry, private equity, retail banking, prop trading, and market-making activities in OTC derivatives. Teams nationally honored for crisis response, product and service launch (B2B, B2C, sports marketing), and media relations.
National Taiwan University (WITHDRAWN)
Academic Accomplishments and Honors
– Co-authored a sustainable finance paper that became a Taiwan pension fund
– Presentations for Oxford University, National Chengchi University, National Taiwan University
– Graduation Speaker
– Two university merits for contributions to society, nation, or school
– Competitive Scholarship and Grants from HSBC and National Taiwan University
– Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Global Startup Workshop, National Taiwan University Selection
– SEMICON Taiwan international trade show, Master of Ceremonies 2017-20
– Graduate Business Conference at Chinese University of Hong Kong, Taiwan Delegate
– HEC Montreal International Graduate Competition, Team Taiwan selection
– National Competition of Entrepreneurship for Sustainability (企業永續創業競賽), Top Prize
– KPMG Taiwan Future Leaders Team for Sustainable Entrepreneurship
Campus and Community Involvement
– Student Council President
– Hult Prize. Brought a global startup contest to campus, that in its third iteration, now leads all Taiwan universities in participation. Past Greater China and Taiwan director and community leadership positions.
– JCI Taiwan Executive Committees for “The Outstanding Young Person” and “Peace Conference of Youth,” for Taiwan’s first representation at the global conference in 40 years.
– Secured nearly $2M in sponsorships, including donation of a Bloomberg Terminal, and partnerships with foreign chambers of commerce
– TaiFu Association. Launched a cross-strait alumni association promoting innovation and startups with Shanghai’s Fudan University.
– Grew an online jobs board to 13,000+ students and alumni
Indiana University, Bachelors, Finance, International Studies, Journalism
Dual enrollment at Purdue University. Completed MBA coursework in finance and a minor in film studies.
Launched an endowment to create an infectious disease center at a children’s hospital, grew it to $10M. Testified to the Senate Health Committee for the Baby AIDS bill. Established an internship with a Kenya medical outreach project that became part of the Honors program. National winner, ATO Impact Award, featured on ESPN.